4/5 Person Standard Tent
This option is a large tunnel tent with side sleeping areas which are ideal for groups and families who want a great living space and separate sleeping areas.
The steel and fibreglass structure ensures that the tent is both spacious and stable.
As you can see in the images, the tent can actually sleep 6 people.
As we want you to be nice and comfortable, nearly all of our tents can actually accommodate more than the maximum people we allow.
This gives you a bit more room to move around in.
£839.00 – £1,019.00 inc VAT
- Inflatable single beds or double beds
- Double duvet(s) and/or single duvet(s) with sheets, pillows and pillow cases available for hire (must be pre booked)
- 1 camping table and 4/5 chairs
- Space to park one vehicle* next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Access to the licensed bar in our clubhouse
- Access to the hot showers and clean toilets in the clubhouse
- Access to sockets in the clubhouse changing rooms (both male and female) for hairdryers etc
- Access to mains power in the clubhouse to charge your mobiles etc
- Free unlimited cereal, toast, fruit juice, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Range of cooked breakfast options** (subject to availability)
- Evening meals** (subject to availability)
- Clubhouse with heating, TV, music and fun times
*If bringing a second vehicle then there will be a £30 parking charge (second vehicle will not be next to your tent but in a separate area close by within our site).
We do not charge per person but we now offer the facility of adding a fifth person to this tent to give you more flexibility.
If the fifth person in the tent is a child under the age of 16, contact us for a special price.
Great first experience at Spa with the intents team. Staff friendly and a welcome beer on arrival was a nice touch. Location 40 mins walk from the circuit (red route to Source entry flatter, yellow better for the Ster entrance) Accommodation comfortable and situated away from the clubhouse. Toilets and showers clean. Breakfast simple but easily available. Evening food options good, but the price of a decent pub meal. Bar was a good facility but we didn’t use too much. Overall great experience that helped make and enjoy the F1 weekend.
Instructions to camp site were spot on. Check in was fast and efficient. Despite bad weather camp was in good condition tent was set up and dry and clean. Food was good and services were cleaned regularly. Ideal location for track (30min walk on quiet old railway line) would def recommend and use again. Brilliant service guys really made our weekend.
Each booking is subject to an additional £100 refundable damage/security deposit which will be added during the checkout process. More details are available in our FAQ.
Don't forget to select the correct number of occupants for your tent.